Specific expertise: A surprising price
We are a rare breed amongst smaller law firms in the Midlands. In concentrating our skills solely in the fields of commercial and employment law (rather than offering a more conventional ‘general’ practice) we provide you with a much more personal service, lower overheads and, most importantly, a huge amount of knowledge from solicitors who know their business.
What we will do
- Provide practical, hard-nosed expert business advice developed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses
- Add a healthy dose of commercial acumen and many years of experience to our legal advice
- Use modern technology and systems to drive cases forward at a competitive pace
- Discuss costs with you in advance and keep you informed regularly
- Use every bit of our city-centre firm experience to help those who can’t afford the big companies
- Make time to understand you, your business, and get to the heart of the problem
What we won’t do
- Behave like we’re bigger than we are
- Charge you rates comparable to most larger commercial practices
- Meet you and then pass your case down to a junior lawyer
- Take weeks to respond to your queries
- Use complicated terminology without explaining it
- Take on a case without discussing it in detail and planning costs
- Promise a "helpline" service with an expensive 2-3 year subscription that will only provide superficial advice, without continuity or proper understanding of your business and commercial needs
Cox Cooper Ltd Solicitors is Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority No. 465528
Ready to find out more?
Have a question about employment law or any of the services we offer at Cox cooper? Don’t hesitate! fill in our quick enquiry form below now for a prompt free initial view from one of our expert employment solicitors.
Solicitor Services to suit your Budget
We can often agree a fixed cost at the start, and will always give you clear cost guidance.