We are a rare breed amongst smaller law firms in the Midlands. In concentrating our skills solely in the fields of commercial and employment law (rather than offering a more conventional ‘general’ practice) we provide you with a much more personal service, lower overheads and, most importantly, a huge amount of knowledge from solicitors who know their business.
What we will do
- Provide practical, hard-nosed expert business advice developed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses
- Add a healthy dose of commercial acumen and many years of experience to our legal advice
- Use modern technology and systems to drive cases forward at a competitive pace
- Discuss costs with you in advance and keep you informed regularly
- Use our many years of experience to help clients who need an expert but feel deterred by what other firms charge
- Make time to understand you and your business, and get to the heart of the problem
What we won’t do
- Behave as if we were bigger than we are
- Charge you rates comparable to most larger commercial practices
- Meet you and then pass your case down to a junior lawyer
- Take weeks to respond to your queries
- Use complicated terminology without explaining it
- Take on a case without discussing it in detail and planning costs
- Promise a "helpline" service with an expensive 2-3 year subscription that will only provide superficial advice, without continuity or proper understanding of your business and commercial needs
We are proud of our expertise and reputation. We hope that we are able to do business with you. Call 0121 777 0015
Cox Cooper Ltd Solicitors is Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority No. 465528
Ready to find out more?
Have a question about business law, commercial law or employment law or any of the other services we offer at Cox Cooper? Don’t hesitate! Fill in our quick enquiry form below now for a prompt free initial view from one of our expert solicitors.
Solicitor Services to suit your Budget
We can often agree a fixed cost at the start, and will always give you clear cost guidance.