BUSINESS DOCUMENTS: WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
First things first. When you need to put your business relationships down on paper, or need to react to a customer’s contract terms, you often need a quick response. So one of our solicitors will take your call straight away wherever possible, or call you back on the same day. Or answer your email on the same day if you prefer, to give you an immediate initial steer in the right direction.
Give us a call now if you’re convinced. Or read on for some more guidance.
How can we help you?
Firstly we will always start by listening to your concerns and learning about your business.
We will then call on many years of legal expertise in this area, covering nearly every business type imaginable, with plenty of hard-nosed business common sense.
Whatever contract you need, we will prepare you a document which achieves your aims but doesn’t overcomplicate them or cost you the earth.
What if you are responding to a third party’s contract?
In that case, we will stick to the key issues which you can realistically expect to change. Generally we will quickly prepare a response highlighting the changes you need, and if necessary we will give you the wording to send it back to your customer.
If negotiation is needed, we will deal with that directly for you.
Our aim is to take the pain and delay out of dealing with your customers, suppliers and others for you.
What do we cover?
- Terms of Sale
- Purchase / Procurement Contracts – and responding to those supplied by your own customers
- Master Sale or Service Agreements
- Shareholders Agreements
- Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements (NDAs)
- Computer and IT Contracts, Software Licence and Support Agreements
- IP Contracts – Licences, Assignments
- Distribution and Agency Agreements
- Franchise Contracts
- Guarantees and Debentures
- Partnership and LLP agreements